06 september 2012

Zonder omslag (17)

Dearest Moon,
 
I will write this letter in English. I may not know if you understand, but in all your worldly appearance it seems rather you do. 

Every night before bedtime I search for you. I stare at the starfilled sky and broadcast a new dream into the universe. Can I confess a secret? Sometimes I might think you are my only friend. You have always been there. And I think you will always be. I still hang on to that promise. Last night I spent the entire evening staring at you and counting the stars. You smiled and I hummed our favorite Tiersen' song. The night was completely enchanting. 

The night seems so much nicer than the day. Quiet and fragile. With a bright light peeking in our tiny rooms, illuminating our sleeping dreams. It seems a perfect moment to explore the world. With bruised eyes from sleepless nights. Gathering leaves and flowers. Making a trail with them. Fall asleep at a forest floor after dusk. Doomed to be eternally wandering in a wide eyed dream.


Always yours,


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten