04 maart 2010

Mixtapes!


Verse mixtape in de aanbieding! Olala! Hoezee!

















Guillemots - Made up love song No.43
The best things come from nowhere,
I love you I don't think you care.

Counting Crows - Mrs. Potters Lullaby
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.
The Frames - Disappointed
And these words don't really fit what I'm feeling now
But I'm not sad, I'm just disappointed
And I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed
And you're not lost, you're just misdirected

Tom McRae - You Only Disappear
But this is all I can say
I have lost my way
But you only you only disappear

Mark Lanegan & Isobel Campbell - Deus ibi est
Day on day I march the beat to someone else's drum
I have searched far foreign lands
There's nowhere left to run

Thirteen Senses - Into The Fire
The lights are dim and now I’m alone I’m looking out
I’m looking in, way down

Bon Iver - Blindsided
There's a pull to the flow
My feet melt the snow
For the irony, i'd rather know
'Cause blinded I was blindsided



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten